The Names of God
Discover the significance of the names of God as the relate to the Old and New Testament.
The purpose of this study is to equip the believer in the following:
- Understand the (Hebrew or Greek) name of God
- Understand the bible reference (and context of the reference)
- Understand the meaning of that specific name
- Understand the significance of that name as it relates to the Scriptures
- Understand the application, based upon the scriptures
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Kendall Walker, is the Founder of Crossroads Bible Institute & The Battle for the Mind Ministries. He helps Christians learn their Bibles and grow in their faith. Kendall started this ministry years ago, speaking at churches, middle and high schools, colleges and universities. Kendall gives special memory tips, clues and ways to not only memorize Scripture but make challenging issues easy to understand. It's his passion to help others learn the truths of Scripture, so they can taste the freedom of being in Christ. And best of all, you can do it from the comfort of your home.
- President of Battle for the Mind Ministries (a nonprofit ministry).
- Co-Author of two books (Gospel of John & the book of Revelation)
- Keynote speaker at conferences across the United States.
- Regularly addresses current issues in churches across America
- Adjunct faculty at Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, VA
MINISTRY FROM 1995 to PRESENT
- Pastored at various churches across USA.
- Worked with numerous churches teaching their leadership team(s)
- Taught Bible at Tyndale Bible College & Seminary (Fort Worth, TX)
- Taught Bible, Theology and Philosophy at Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA)
- Interviewed by numerous News and Media organizations on various subjects such as cults, occults, aberrant beliefs, and biblical and theological issues facing the church today.
- PhD Candidate at North-West University (Present) Major: Ethics
- ThM., Dallas Theological Seminary (2006). Major: Bible Exposition.
- MA.T.H. Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (2008). Major: Systematic Theology
- M.A.R. Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary (2001). Major: Religion
- BS., Cairn University (formerly known as Philadelphia College of Bible; 1981). Major: Bible